Instruction to Authors for submitting manuscripts to Analytical Sciences
- Please use our page-number estimation tool before submission of your manuscript.
- Instructions to Authors and Ethical Guidelines (Mar., 2016): English, Japanese
Template for Analytical Sciences
The following categories of papers are open to submission:
- Original Papers which present original work in full detail.
- Rapid Communications call for the presentation of research results which deserve rapid publication owing to priority or urged demands from scientific or social communities.
- Notes must include novel and valuable information which is significant to relatively specialized fields.
- Advancements in Instrumentation report briefly on progresses in instrumentation.
- Reviews present general surveys of an outstanding subject in analytical sciences.
All queries related to the presentation and submission of papers, and any correspondence regarding accepted papers and proofs, should be addressed to:
The Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry
26-2, Nishigotanda l-chome, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0031, JAPAN
Tel. (03) 3490-3351
Fax (03) 3490-3572