About this Journal
X-ray Structure Analysis Online is the Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry's electronic-only journal for the concise crystal structure reports on all classes of compounds.
The journal presents unpublished X-ray structure data and structural discussion from academic and industrial research laboratories to make this information available to the public to be used in various fields, including analytical sciences, pharmacology, theoretical chemistry, etc.
Authors should read the "Ethical Guidelines for Authors" presented on a separate page. Papers submitted to this journal are considered with the understanding that they have been neither previously published, nor under consideration elsewhere. Authors are jointly responsible for the content of the publication. Errors in content are considered to be shared equally by all authors. The decision regarding acceptance or rejection of a paper is at the sole discretion of the Editor.
Policy toward institutional repositories Publisher versions may be deposited immediately after publication. Permission is not required.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is X-ray Structure Analysis Online abstracted in the "Web of Science" or "ISI journal"? No. At present, this journal is not indexed by Thomson Reuters and is not a part of "ISI Web of Knowledge". Thus, it is not a "ISI journal". However, we hope that this journal is highly evaluated and indexed in near future.
- What is the "Impact Factor" of this journal? There is no "Impact Factor" of this journal because it is not indexed by Thomson Reuters. However, we hope that this journal is highly evaluated and acquire the IF in near future.
- What is the abstracting status of X-ray Sturcture Analysis Online" journal?
- CAS database which is "The world's largest and most comprehensive collection of chemistry-related information".
- The Cambridge Structural Database which is "The world repository of small molecule crystal structures".
- Is X-ray Structure Analysis Online a part of the "Analytical Sciences" journal? No. This journal started as an independent journal since 2003 (vol. 19). However, as our origin is a section of the "Analytical Science" journal, this journal is an offspring of it.
- Why was the journal name changed? At the end of 2008, we made a considerable renovation of the journal including "Instructions to Authors" and publication system in order to achieve more efficent publication. Thus it was a good chance to chage the journal name to fit the new system. Actually, X-ray Structure Analysis Online was the most commonly used abbreviation among readers.